Friday, April 8, 2011

Bollywood beauty Yana Gupta

    Yana Gupta was born in Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic) and began modelling in the mid 1990's at the age of 16. Her real name is Yana Synkova which she changed after marriage. She married to Satya Gupta a Pune based artist and her career took a turns toward the east. In 2001 she was named as the new face for 'Lakme cosmetics in India', replacing former Lakme model Lisa Ray. Yana, who’s been modelling since the age of 16, worked in Milan, Paris and Vienna, even working on brands like Nivea and Shiseido before settling India, where her husband is based.







    Bollywood beauty Yana Gupta , much known as an item number girl, is all set to come out with her first ever English music album soon.


    "I am working on my first music album very seriously. It will take some time to materialise," says Yana. "I am quite confident about the success of my new project," the 'Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo' dancer said in New Delhi.

    Yana says she is busy with the album, for which she is composing, writing and even singing.

    "I have taken singing lesson earlier. But as English is not my first language, it is taking some time to grasp," she smiles.

    But what has emboldened her to take up such a plan?

    She says "Someone heard me singing and advised me to come out with an album. It forced me to think about it and I made up my mind to do so."

Post Title

Bollywood beauty Yana Gupta


Post URL

https://celebrity43u.blogspot.com/2011/04/bollywood-beauty-yana-gupta.html


Visit beauty celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive