Friday, April 8, 2011

Aishwarya cute in Blue saree






    Aishwarya cute in Blue saree
    Posing happily for the shutterbugs, Aishwarya seemed very comfortable answering the questions regarding the new phase in her life and the speculations surrounding her pregnancy.Talking about the new change in her life, she said that she is a happy girl after her wedding. “I feel so blessed. I wish we had more time off. Abhishek and me keep talking about our honeymoon,” she said."It`s very difficult to articulate, put it down in just a few sentences because it`s obviously a very, very wonderful and joyous phase and I strongly recommend it," she said when asked about her feelings of being a married woman.

Post Title

Aishwarya cute in Blue saree


Post URL

https://celebrity43u.blogspot.com/2011/04/aishwarya-cute-in-blue-saree.html


Visit beauty celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive